Authors are formatted the same in all material formats.
- List first author with the last name first
- Examples: Smith, JD.
- Smith, JD.
- Two authors are separated by a comm
- Example: Smith, JD, Jones, RA.
- List all the authors up to 10 authors
- After 10 authors, list the first 10 then use et al for the remaining names.
- The use of "anonymous" is not permitted.
Authors that are organizations, corporations, government entities, etc.
Do not invert or use abbreviations. Examples:
- United States Department of Commerce.
- National Fire Service (GB). (if the organization is a national government agency and nationality is not included in name)
- General Motors Corporation.
- American Civil Liberties Union